Sunday, August 03, 2008

Cows and Pigs and Goats....Oh No!!

I know that there are a lot of people who live in more urban areas who positively hate the idea of living out in the country. Though I really don't consider myself to be in the country since we are less than 5 minutes from stores and restaurants and stuff. I think of it more as "the best of both worlds."

But one of the best things about living outside of a city is the County Fair. The boys look forward to it every year. Where else can you get animals, amusement park rides, live music, demolition derbys, fried dough, and a chance to meet a real live fair queen all in one place??
When we got there the boys went to look for their friends Dominic and Savannah who were showing their goats at the fair. Savannah let Evan help her milk her goat which he thought was really cool! And they got to get in the goat stalls and play with them and help Dominic do his chores. They hate chores at home but at the fair it's fun!

We went recently and naturally I took pictures. No...really...I did! LOL Below are a few that I just had to share with you...


Goat Kisses for Evan!!

Evan thought it was funny when they chewed on his shirt!


Evan helping Savannah milk her goat!!

Dominic, Connor and Natalie on the Tilt-A-Whirl


Natalie, Connor & Evan enjoying some cotton candy at 11 pm!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Keith looks thrilled to be on those rides HA HA

I love the goat kiss shot

Tammy said...

I was thinking the same thing about Keith, he really looks like he is having a blast!