Thursday, August 28, 2008

Darien Lake

A couple weeks ago we were able to go and spend the day at Darien Lake with our friends Amber, Rachel, Erica and Carrie. The kids love Darien Lake (what kid wouldn't??) and our friends were nice enough to provide us with free passes so I didn't even feel guilty about going the day after we were at African Lion Safari and spent too much money!! LOL (Thanks again Amber...you rock!!) It's always an adventure when we go anywhere with 5 kids and by the end of the night I was ready to lose my mind, but we did manage to have fun anyway! I am considering getting season passes there next year as we live so close but I might have to make it contingent on the boys having a good year at school and seriously adjusting their bad attitudes!


Here are a few of the pics I took...



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow - the kids are getting so big!

Tammy said...

Looks like everyone had a blast! I can't believe how big Amber's girls have gotten! Tell her I said hello!