Tuesday, August 05, 2008

We miss you!!

This weekend we were happy to have a visit from our friends Tammy, Bob, Ryan and Tyler. They moved to North Carolina last year and it hasn't been the same here without them! :( Tammy and I have been friends for a VERY long time...since I was in 1st grade and she was in kindergarten. Ryan and Tyler are my Godsons and Tammy is Connor's Godmother. It seems weird to not have them living nearby. Hopefully it won't be as long before we see them again. We might just have to plan a trip to NC in the near future! Oh, and Tammy, please stop feeding those boys cause if they are taller the next time I see them I just might cry!

Connor, Ryan, Tyler and Evan


Connor and Ryan


Evan and Tyler


Aunt Tammy and Evan

5 comments:

Becki said...

Looks like a GREAT visit :)

Tammy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

I wish that I could stop feeding them! They are beginning to eat me out of house and home! LOL! We measured Ryan the other day and he is only 5/8" short of being 5'9"! I couldn't believe it. He is only a couple of inches shorter than Bob.
We miss you all too! We wish that we could have spent more time with you guys! There just never seems to be enough time to visit with family and friends when we come up there. We are looking forward to when you have a chance to come and see us here in NC!
By the way I love the pictures!

Tammy said...

P.S. Tell Evan I'm missing my snuggles!!!

Katie said...

Looks like Keith had a great time on the dinnr cruise!! Does he smile ever when i am not around?? I know that it has to be hard for him!! LOL!!! You are a way cool mom with all the fun stuff you did this summer!!! Great pics!!