Sunday, January 27, 2008

Whoops, I did it again!!

Yep, I did it again...I've been HORRIBLE at updating our blog and suddenly it's been 4 months again! I'm sick today and don't feel like doing anything else so I think I will take advantage of that and attempt to get everything caught up to date. So you'll probably see a few blog entries from me today. And once again I'll make the promise that I'll attempt to keep on top of this from now on. Do you believe me? You probably shouldn't!! :) But I swear I do have the best of intentions...

Below you will find a bunch of posts I did today going all the way back to September. Because I did so many when you get to the bottom of each page you'll have to click on "older posts" to see them all. You'll know you've gotten through all of the new ones when you get to the first day of school!! LOL

Please be sure to leave some comments, ok? Since I just spent an entire day updating this thing I'd like to know that someone is actually reading it!! :)

9 comments:

Pat'sPen, Ink! said...

Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment. Comment.

Well, you wanted comments! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed that there are no drunk New Year's pictures! Amber

Nancy said...

The boys are so cute, Susan. And they look like they keep you pretty busy.

I hope you start feeling better soon. I know how rough it is to try to keep up when you're not feeling well.

Anonymous said...

And you said you don't work... You look pretty busy to me!!

Love all the pics.

Hugs B

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan! Wow I can't believe how much the boys have grown! They are both adorable little men!!! Looks like things are going really well for you and your family!

Tammy said...

Susan they've grown so much just in the time since I saw them last year. I can understand why it took so long to work on this. You have been one busy woman!

I hope that you are feeling better soon. Take care!

Tammy
P.S. Send an email when you get a chance. By the way the boys are loving that they get emails from Connor. They ask every weekend whether they've gotten anything yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Susan! You just love all this website stuff dont ya!!! I love looking at all the pictures, they are great!!! Oh...Im so happy the boys got what they wanted from santa and he was able to label everything for them!!! (Haha LOL!!!)

~*Jobthingy*~ said...

just checkin pics of the boys. my goodness they are getting big.

even Evan is starting to lose that baby face :(

where does the time go

pbfwood said...

At least i'm not the only one who has lags in updating, lol.

I can't believe how big your boys are getting already.