Sunday, January 27, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!

Again this year we had our halloween party for the kids. About 25 of the boys' friends were here and all of the kids had a lot of fun!

Keith was out of town for Halloween so one evening we took our pumpkins over to Grandma & Grandpa's house and Grandpa helped the boys carve them. I must admit I was thrilled that I didn't have to do them and the boys enjoyed the time with Grandpa.

Evan decided to dress up as Spiderman this year and Connor was the creepy guy from the movie "Scream." I took them trick-or-treating for a while and then they went to a party that one of Connor's friends was having.

Next year I would like to have a Halloween party for the ADULTS!! :)









1 comment:

Tammy said...

The boys missed being able to come to the party. They did both mention it. It looks like everyone had a great time as usual.