
I'm only a few months behind on this. This year the boys both wanted to have Pokemon birthday parties. Rather than having 2 parties less than a month apart we opted to do a joint party for the first time. Why haven't I done this before?? It made my life a lot easier!! I guess I was hung up on the fact that they should both have their own party...but if they don't care then why should I?
So anyway, they had a Pokemon party with lots of their friends and family. It was at the end of September and the weather was great so we had it outside. We even rented a bounce house which all of the kids enjoyed! They both got spoiled rotten!
On their actual birthdays we still tried to give them a special day with cake and presents from us. Both boys got a Nintendo DS this year from us which they LOVED!! They are both little video game junkies!
In this pic you can see Connor giving his little bro instructions on riding his new big bike! LOL Evan got a new bike for his birthday from Papa (my dad). He had always had Connor's hand-me-down bikes in the past and was so proud to have his own NEW bike!! I love this pic of the two of them.



No comments:
Post a Comment