Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Big 4-0!!


















Yep, it happened. As much as I tried to ignore it....and deny it...it happened anyway. My birthday was a couple weeks ago and I am....gulp...40! Seriously, how did that happen? I don't feel 40....well, not mentally. Physically I feel 90 some days. I'm having a bit of a difficult time with this. Ok, it sucks! 40???

On a positive note, I have some of the best friends in the entire world. My hubby, along with a couple of my friends, organized a 40th birthday party for it. It helped to make the whole 40 thing a little bit more tolerable. We had a fun night with lots of food, drinks, and laughs. Oh and vibrating bananas... I guess if you have to be 40 at least you can do it with some great friends along for the ride!!


So, here's to the next 40...








3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHENS THE NEXT PAAARTY!

Morenita said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU
(you have to say the next line really fast to fit in the HBD beat)FROM THE PHOTO'S IT LOOKS LIKE- YOU LIVE IN A ZOOOOOO~
haaa
Just kidding!
You all look like you're having a wonderful time! Glad turning 40 for you was atleast pleasant! :)
Ci!

Tammy said...

Happy 40th Birthday my friend!! Wish I could have been there to help you celebrate that one!! I too am dreading that big 4-0 but at least have another year to wait! You all looked like you had a blast!! Miss ya!
Tammy