Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Mighty Hunter Strikes Again!

It's time for another dead animal photo. Please don't send me any anti-hunting emails, ok?? I didn't kill it. I didn't even take the photos. Feel free to email Keith though. And don't forget to mention what a HUGE turkey that is... If you're not convinced you can stop by and see the dead turkey parts in my garage drying so they can go on a plaque or something. GROSS!! (Thanks Glenn for that suggestion!)

Apparently hunting ettiquette says that after you kill something you have to pose for a photo with it. Then pose for another with your hunting buddy and the dead animal. And then you must go find your children and have them pose with it too....even if it traumatizes them for life. Phew, I am just glad that I was busy that day and not available for photos...


I know it's not Thanksgiving but... Happy Turkey Day!!






2 comments:

Morenita said...

Hey Sus,
GREAT photo's! Looks like you'll be eating turkey for a GOOD while!
Ci!

Pat'sPen, Ink! said...

Did you point out to Keith that it's a picture of him with his hand up the butt of a big dead bird? (Those tailfeathers aren't standing up of their own accord!)