I guess the title says it all. I think we're all so sick of being cooped up in the house that we're driving each other crazy! The boys have so much energy that they run through the house endlessly. I just can't stand the dreary, cold days much longer. And Keith hasn't been here enough to realize it's actually cold! LOL I just can't wait to be able to let the boys go out to play without first spending 20 minutes bundling them up. Someone please tell me that spring is just around the corner...even if you have to lie to me!
So, it's been a couple months so where do I begin?? Hmmm.....Our holidays were really nice. The boys got more stuff than they could ever possibly need or even want. Most of the new toys are already tossed in the playroom, never to be seen again. We got to spend lots of time with family and friends so that was great. Our friends from Canada (Nancy, Geoff, Jack & Claire) came down for a few days and spent New Years Eve with us. We always have lots of fun with them. A little too much to drink, WAY too much to eat, and suddenly 2005 is upon us! Where did 2004 go?
Keith has been traveling non-stop. Since the beginning of January he's been gone most of the time, usually leaving on Sunday or Monday and returning on Thursday or Friday. The boys are seriously daddy-deprived and I am losing my mind! LOL At least he's been getting lots of frequent flyer miles, in case we ever decide to go anywhere! In the last couple months he's been to Miami, Orlando, Texas (Houston, I think!), Maryland and Scottsdale, Arizona. And a few more places I can't remember! Half the time I have no clue where he is!
Connor is doing well in school. He got his 2nd report card today and he did very well. The transition to kindergarten from preschool has been kind of rough on him so we're very proud that he's doing so well. He participated in his first taekwondo tournament in January and did great! He loves to show *everyone* the trophy he received. Next week we're taking him to sign up for the summer t-ball program. Anything to use up some of his excess energy!!
Evan is doing well too. He's pretty much completely potty trained and thinks he's *really* a big boy now!! The whole potty training process took no time at all! The only problem now is convincing him to wear clothes as they cover up his really cool Bob the Builder underwear! I take him to storytime at the library on Thursday mornings and he really enjoys that, though I suspect he also likes the big train they have there for the kids to play on!
That's about it for news here. Nothing too exciting! I'll try to update more often from now on. :)
Friday, February 18, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment