Sunday, March 08, 2009

Our Disney Trip!!

Yep, it's been a while...what can I say?? Better late than never though, right?
For those that don't know, in October we were able to get away for our long anticipated Disney vacation!! The boys had been begging for years (literally!) and finally the timing seemed right. We were able to spend 6 days at Disney and then went to Cocoa Beach for another 3 days to unwind after the craziness of Disney.
We truly had an amazing time, one that we will never forget. Seeing Disney through the boys eyes was incredible and I am so glad we made the trip. We were able to go to all 4 parks--Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios and Animal Kingdom. We spent a day at all except Magic Kingdom where we spent 2 days. You could spend 2 weeks there and not see everything! We stayed at a resort right on Disney property which was great. The boys loved going back to the hotel each night and going in the pool. Our package included all of our meals too which made life easier....and Evan could live on Mickey Mouse shaped waffles!! He ate them EVERY morning of our stay there! One night we went to Downtown Disney and had dinner at the Wolfgang Puck restaurant which was very yummy! :)
Here are a few of the more than 1200 pictures I took during our trip! These are just Disney ones, I'll post some beach pictures in the next post.
If you get the opportunity to take your kids to Disney while they're little--DO IT!


1 comment:

Momma@Live. Laugh. Pull your hair out said...

Ok...I need to talk to you about Disney. Where you stayed? $$$ you spent! I am having a very difficult time......