Sunday, March 08, 2009

Cocoa Beach

After a week at Disney we were all exhausted and ready for some relaxation so we headed to Cocoa Beach for 3 days. The boys had never been to the ocean and they were really excited about it. And I could spend the rest of my life next to the ocean, I just love it! The boys had so much fun playing in the waves and collecting shells on the beach. I think the next family vacation we take will be to rent a house on the ocean. That sounds so good right about now...

When the boys saw the water they couldn't wait to get to it!!

Connor found this big piece of wood that has washed ashore.

Connor practiced his handwriting on the beach.

Just chillin' on the edge of the water.

Connor is my poser!

I love this picture of Keith and the boys!!

This might be my favorite pic from the whole vacation.

Evan must get dirty no matter where he is!

I thought this was a cool pic....looks like the seagull is flying beside Evan!


Connor posing again! :)

The ones below are from one morning when Connor and I got up extra early and went out on the beach to watch the sunrise. When I'm at the beach I just have to do that one morning...





Yeah, he was having a bad hair day!

Actually it was soooo windy that his hair ended up all poofy!!

Sigh....I wanna go back... :(



1 comment:

Tammy said...

These are such great pics Susan! The boys look like they had a blast!