Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Taste of Buffalo













Does it get any better than a girls night out with good friends, every food imaginable, and wine slushies?? I think not! A couple weeks ago Nancy, Amber, Katie and I had a kid-free, hubby-free, day out at the Taste of Buffalo. It's a really cool food festival (the 2nd largest in the US) where there are tons of vendors, each with 3 or more food options to choose from. They were each required this year to have one "healthy choice" but we stayed away from those! LOL It's really neat because you can try foods that you wouldn't normally try. The only bad part that it was unbelievably crowded. Apparently most of Buffalo had the same idea. Oh well, with a few wine slushies you can handle anything. If you haven't tried a wine slushie, I highly recommend them.
I'm not sure how many wine slushies Katie had but as you can see, she got very close with a large gekko. I hope her hubby doesn't stumble across my blog...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun, food and friends, it really doesn't get any better!!!

Susan said...

The only thing that would have made it better would have been if Rick and Jon could have joined us! :)