Saturday, July 28, 2007

A visit from Kelly & the girls!

July has been a busy month for us. Right after the Watts family left my friend Kelly and her two girls, Nicole and Megan came to visit for a few days. Kelly and I met online a year or two ago and have gotten to be good friends. We enjoy it when she visits and the boys look forward to spending time with the girls. Most girls have cooties but they really like Nicole and Megan!

While Kelly was here Amber and Katie and their kids came over too and hung out one evening. It was fun despite the house being overrun with kids! (I took the pic below of Carrie that night and think it is just so adorable!! ) Kelly and I even got to escape to the casino one evening where I quickly lost $20. We had a trip to the mall, had lunch at the food court and went to get Kelly a pedicure with all 4 kids and they didn't even make us crazy!! Amazing!!


















It was a great visit and I'm looking forward to when Nancy and Kelly both come in August! We must be crazy to be planning to spend a week together with all of those kids! They're not bringing hubbies and Keith will be away for work so it'll be just the 3 of us with 6 kids. We don't stand a chance!!















No comments: