Connor has a couple of friends over today for a playdate. This is complete craziness!! I was feeling guilty that the boys have been so cooped up in the house lately so when his friends' mom called I said "Sure, bring 'em over" without even thinking! LOL Now I am sitting here thinking "what have I done!" As long as they all have fun though....right??
I feel like we haven't done anything this summer, between Keith traveling a lot and all of the sickness. So I'm gonna try and fit some fun stuff into the next few weeks before Connor (and Evan!) goes back to school. My mom is going to take a few days off so we can take the boys on some little day trips to the zoo, beach or wherever. Hopefully we can fit a camping trip or two in there too.
Well, the boys are getting wild so I'm off to preserve the structural integrity of my house...

No comments:
Post a Comment