



Our friends Amber and Adam and their three girls (Rachel, Erica and Carrie), as well as some other friends, John and Julie and their kiddies (Jerica and Jorryn) came over to ring in the new year with us. It was a little chaotic with seven kids in the house but we still managed to have a good time. All of the kids, except for the two babies, were still rockin' at midnight and were up to watch the ball drop.






6 comments:
The kids made it longer than I did! LOL I'm sure I was sawing logs before midnight :)
Sounds like you all had a good time! Thanks for the update, Susan!
Looks like you all had a great time bringing in the New Year! Love your hair Susan!
Blessings for your new year!
Ci!
Sorry I missed the party! Looks like everyone had a great time.
looks like a great party! all the kidlets look great.. and that carrie.. man oh man she is growing way too quickly.
Happy New Year, Susan! You did a heck of a lot more than we did. We just sat around, ate food and watched the ball drop.
I'm getting SO old.
Post a Comment