It's 12:03 am so that officially makes this Christmas Eve day!! The next couple of days are going to be crazy so I wanted to take a minute to wish all of our family and friends a Merry Christmas! The last couple of days here have been hectic with Christmas preparation but I *think* am finally ready to relax a bit and enjoy! The tree is decorated, the presents are (mostly) wrapped, the cookies are baked, and everything is bought for Christmas dinner. Tonight the boys are spending the night with Nana so Keith and I actually were able to get out for dinner and a quick trip to Walmart for a couple last minute things. Gotta love grandparents! :) Thanks Mom!
Well I must return to elf mode for a bit before going to bed but I hope that you all have a wonderful Christmas and that Santa is good to you! We are truly lucky to have all of you for our family and friends. :)
Saturday, December 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment