For the past month I've been having a rather difficult time with my back. It's been particularly frustrating since I've been so good for so long. I had hoped that maybe the days of my spine controlling my life were behind me. Now I don't know. I had about a week where I couldn't do much, thank God my Mother and Mother-in-law were such a help. They both pitched in to help w/the boys and do some cleaning for me. I wouldn't have been able to do Evan's birthday party without my mom's help. I was able to take it easy and that probably helped me to start feeling better. My back is much improved
Tomorrow we're having a Halloween party here with about 20-25 of the boys friends plus their parents if they decide to stay. Yes, I do think I may be insane! I started planning this when my back was feeling good, if I'd known then what I know now it might not be happening! :) The boys are so looking forward to it (and I am too) that I didn't want to cancel it. They are really into Halloween this year. Connor is dressing up as Spiderman and Evan is Bob the Builder (both major shocks, I'm sure!). Last night they went to a Halloween party at Connor's karate academy and today Connor had a party and Halloween parade at his school. On Sunday night we'll just take them trick or treating a few places, most likely in my Dad's neighborhood. Tonight Keith carved pumpkins with them which they thought was pretty cool! Evan wanted a happy face pumpkin and Connor wanted a scary one. Hmmm.....what does this say about their personalities?? LOL

1 comment:
Hey there, I'm so glad you blog or I would not recognize you or the boys!! Connors room looks really great! Hope to be able to get together soon. I have a picture of Michaella for you. She looks like she's about 9 or 10. We are in BIG trouble!! Be glad you have boys. See ya soon!
Post a Comment